Bulls Eye Recruiting is doing an executive search for a growing company headquartered in the USA with offices and employees in Mexico, Vietnam and China. Our client works hard to support customers supply chain needs and goals. They provide clients with talented services to either help establish new supply chains or to help manage existing and new supply chains for their current and next generation product needs.
As part of this team, the Sales Director will be located in USA and will report to the corporate Vice President of Sales in the USA. This is a REMOTE role.
The Sales Director will be responsible for generating new business for multi-national as well as medium sized established companies that are actively manufacturing overseas.
The successful candidate will have a great ability and proven success record of making connections hiring managers as well as C level executives in the hardware, manufacturing, procurement and finance areas and will be able to acurately represent the value proposition of our client's Supply Chain services.
Candidate must have great communication skills, must have a thorough understanding or supply chain and manufacturing terminology and needs and must be able to generate leads and convert cold leads into meetings with target customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be provided with a list of target companies to introduce to our client.
- Will have to also create a target list of companies that meet target qualification criteria set by the Vice President of Sales.
- Will need to report weekly on status of lead identification and meeting status with target customers.
- Will need to be able to work cross functionally with Sales, Account Management in the USA to help determine value proposition refinement options and approach modifications.
- Will be responsible for obtaining qualified interest in our client's services.
- 7+ Years experience demonstrating strong abilities to open new doors and convert cold leads into warm leads.
- Products sold should include personnel (recruiting / head hunting) and or outsourced services.
- 3+ Years in sales or procurement roles in Manufacturing or supply chain a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to sell contract services of greater than $100,000 USD per sale.
- Thorough understanding of corporate sales process, sales funnel management and pitch perfection techniques for consultative sales examples are required.