Board Americas is looking for a results-driven Sales Director to join our team as part of our continued expansion in the Americas. Founded in 1994, Board International has built the most agile, flexible, scalable and comprehensive platform over the last 25 years. This well-established, global company is headquartered in Chiasso, Switzerland with offices in over 25 countries throughout the world. Our US Headquarters, located in Boston, has just reopened and we are looking for Sales Directors to help drive our growth. Despite our tenure as a market leader, Board still offers the dynamic collaboration and innovation of a start-up environment. We welcome any applicant who will make an impact on this fast-growing and evolving culture.
This opportunity is ideally suited for a candidate with proven ability and experience of driving new business in the enterprise market through close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Business Development, Pre-Sales and Professional Services teams. This position reports to the Regional VP and can be a remote, work-from-home position that will require some travel.
- Gain a broad understanding of the Board platform to effectively position the value proposition of our comprehensive solutions to your Named Account list.
- Manage and own the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualification and contract negotiations
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities by leveraging our Business Development team, as well as through outbound territory development
- Meet and exceed sales targets within your assigned territory through the effective management of multiple simultaneous sales cycles
- Work successfully in a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- 5 years of experience in enterprise sales, selling CPM, ERP, or BI software solutions
- Strong technical aptitude to learn the BOARD platform and explain complex solutions
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts
- Familiarity with Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting processes, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Management, and Financial Reporting
- A self-starter who works well within a strong team culture while independently managing his/her own work
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.
Powered by JazzHR