Job Title: Sales Director, Financial Services
Location: NYC, Reston, VA
About This Role:
As a Sales Director, Financial Services, you'll be at the forefront of telling Comscore's brand measurement story to the Financial Services marketplace. Armed with a best-in-class product suite that spans both digital and TV platforms, coupled with a high-performance sales / analytics / custom solutions team, this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to Comscore's growth and industry leadership. This person will be responsible for selling our unique advertising, analyses and research services to clients, leveraging Comscore's core brand measurement capabilities to address clients' strategic and tactical marketing challenges. The successful candidate will also support the company's goals through a range of consulting, analytic and business development functions.
What You'll Do:
- Drive sales growth by developing strategies to develop and expand a portfolio of Comscore's Financial Services clients, largely focused in Payments, Cards and Banking
- Have a proven track record of pipeline development and sales success in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Uncover and understand the business needs and challenges of the market (through prospects, our current clients and competitors), and to then address these via business analysis and the recommended sale of Comscore services
- Successfully achieve predefined sales and strategic objectives for the business unit
- Coordinate internally and be able to work cross-functionally with client service, product management and other internal teams to create innovative measurement solutions and solve client needs
- Provide thought leadership and best practices, trends, and core business drivers both internally and externally.
- Present to clients and prospects
- Exemplify Comscore's tradition of analytical and client service excellence and industry leadership.
- Forge strong client relationships and solidify Comscore as a true consultative partner for business and marketing insights
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree and 8-15 years' professional experience, or advanced degree and 4+ years' sales professional experience
- A highly aggressive business professional with a proven track record of sales success and strong personal relationships with the advertiser and agency sectors
- Specific experience managing and selling into brand marketers, market research, and/or media
- Deep understanding of market research (qualitative and quantitative for TV, print, digital and mobile) and other related industry knowledge and how this information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals.
- A deep understanding of the analytical advertising process within the advertising industry.
- A high intellect individual who combines proven management and sales abilities with analytical excellence, superior communication skills (presentation and written) and an ability to forge strong client relationships.
- Highly organized but flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Financial Services experience a real plus.
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.