Sales Director – Westminster Woods, Huntingdon PA
The Sales Director is responsible for managing the Sales Department. Management of this includes but is not limited to successfully meeting sales and census goals by developing, implementing, and directing strategies. The position also ensures strong customer and referrer responsiveness, appropriate market penetration and a positive public image. Management responsibilities may include Assisted Living, Personal Care and/or Independent Living Sales Counselors as well as Move-in Coordinators/Design Specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Two years of sales or marketing experience
- Previous Senior Housing or Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) experience
- Prior sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for managing the sales department to meet sales and occupancy goals.
- Oversees the sales inquiry and census development process.
- Completes the tour, application, screening and sales process with potential residents, families or referral sources.
- Provides design consultation and assists with selection of upgrades and options.
- Collaborates with environmental services to renovate or complete move-in ready process.
- Manages marketing database.
- Develops and implements marketing plans within budget parameters.
- Meets lead generation goals.
- Coordinates and hosts lead generating and lead nurturing events.
- Ensures all prospects receive appropriate follow up.
- Participates in community events and groups to maintain strong network.
- Works with staff to ensure customer focused sales and move-in experience.
- Endorses community in positive way to the greater community.
Presbyterian Senior Living communities are backed by the support of a large non-profit organization, and are dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.