Client Reference Code: 243896
Job Code : SCM335 Sales Enablement Manager Exempt
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for partnering with sales leaders and sales teams in developing and improving sales skills and methodology throughout the market for new sales representative, reps on performance plans, and new Sales Manager development. This position requires strategic management skills focused on educating, motivating and improving sales performance.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Certification Program
What you will do:
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience
- Responsible for improving sales metrics through the consistent execution of a fact-based process that focuses on key performance indicators, initiating sales training classes, new hire ramp planning, participating on sales calls, and in driving understanding and adoption of key sales strategies on an ongoing daily basis.
- Support the ongoing development of the sales organization. This includes coaching Managers and front lines sales teams on how to prospect, qualify, pursue, sell and close sales with prospects and active clients in a team, 1-on-1, or in the field environments.
- Show how to efficiently and effectively utilize all sales tools and processes provided by Spectrum Enterprise.
- Prepare new sales representatives by conducting orientations on the sales process, developing individual coaching plans, providing resources and assistance and scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Prepare reports and coaching strategies based on call and sales activities.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales.
- Communicate changes in products, promotions, pricing, campaigns and procedures
- Fully understand and be able to articulate all Spectrum Enterprise products and the respective “Value Added” propositions and Sales Methodology and develop a pertinent sales training curriculum and deliver training in coordination with Corporate L&D.
- Attend and coach ‘In the Field’ on client sales calls, providing real-time coaching and support, as well as individual and team strategy sessions.
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate, monitor and grow sales through team activity as well as territory and account management, and increase employee commitment and competence, in order to increase and grow revenue and market share.
- Manage and track all aspects of New Hire (Sales and Sales Leadership) performances against ‘Ramp Objectives’.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership on analysis of both tenured and non-tenured sales personnel by sales channel as well as plans to increase performance.
- Establish and maintain Sales Development Certifications as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of successful Commercial Strategic sales experience
- Two or more years of sales management and training development experience
- Industry experience in technology, telecommunications or internet-based services preferred
- Proven track record of success in growing and defending the business in a competitive environment to Midmarket and Enterprise level clients
- Ability to motivate and train
- Solid Knowledge of the sales process and enterprise Sales methodology, SalesForce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in curriculum design and development
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, comfortable and skilled presenting to large groups, senior leadership, clients or one on one sales coaching sessions
- Business acumen and high degree of professionalism commensurate with routinely attending face-to-face meetings with external prospects and clients
How you would stand out from the crowd:
- Proven experience managing a sales team
- Telecommunications and Cable Experience
- Network and Solutions sales a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (required)
What you can expect:
- Office environment, some travel
Job Code : SCM335 Sales Enablement Manager Exempt
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays