TRC Professional Solutions is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our manufacturing customer's team on a permanent basis in their Fairburn, GA facility. They have over 300 years of collective experience and are innovators in the blasting industry, with facilities and offices throughout Europe and the U.S.
The Sales Engineer is an internal and external client facing role and must have strong presentation and communication skills, as this role routinely presents information to key influencers and decision makers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop new equipment proposals and layout drawings
• Develop project cost estimates
• Support outside sales team with technical consultation and strategy
• Travel with outside team to sales calls, attend trade shows, sales meetings, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field from an ABET accredited school
• Experience in CAPEX equipment sales is preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated team leadership, ability to prioritize urgent issues/demands, strong attention to detail
• Ability to apply engineering and business principles and practices in day to day decision making
• Engineering CAD skills a must / AutoCAD 2D and Inventor 3D preferred, MS Office
• Develop and Maintain relationships with both customers and outside vendors
• Strategic Thinker - Develops strategies to achieve goals and understands team's strengths & weaknesses
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: