In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an account using your email address and a password of your choosing. This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of the way through the job application process. With these updates, you’ll never have to wonder where you are in the process. Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
Sales Event Coordinator
The Sales Event Coordinator will be responsible for setting up sales events and ensuring strict compliance with CMS and MIPPA regulations. The position will encompass a wide range of skills, including helping to close a sale and the ability to host a meeting, if needed. Organizational skills, computer skills (Microsoft office 2007 applications) and people skills are a must. This position will require a State Insurance License, which Lumeris will provide.
Role and Responsibilities
- Complete understanding of CMS guidelines and Lumeris MA product.
- Planning events and coordinating with the locations to set up events.
- Assigned sales reps to events.
- Adding locations and individual events to MedicareCRM.
- Coordinating Events with Broker Groups / Adding to MCRM.
- Upload Events to CMS.
- Handles all edits and cancelations of meetings within MCRM system and upload changes to CMS.
- Places reminders to sales agents and brokers and locations about meetings.
- Sets up meetings (requires lifting, carting of heavy boxes).
- Handles attendance/MIPPA compliance forms before meeting starts.
- (Able to present in emergency situations).
- Mans information table or mingles with attendees after meeting, helps close sales/meetings (bringing in average of 3 extra applications per meeting).
- Helping update meetings in MCRM system if needed.
- Other data entry as needed.
- Summer - Help Corporate Office pull compliance data for an audit.
- Summer - Possibly Help with Welcome calls.
- Summer - (TBA: Selling or other Event Types as needed).
Experience, Qualifications, and Education
- 2+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must be able to obtain TX state insurance license.
- Strong presentation and communication skills required.
- Excellent MS Office skills required
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.