The Sales Executive is responsible for the sale of Greenway's technology and service solutions for a defined area. This position sells Greenway’s solutions and services using technical, organizational, and customer relationship skills to educate our customers and assist them in applying the solutions/services to their needs. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of Greenway's products and services.
Greenway Health provides market leading technology and service solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We maintain company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Generates revenue opportunities by developing key markets and cultivating long term relationships with senior level customer contacts
• Provides ongoing support to product distribution channel.
• Assists with the development of sales strategies which maximize existing relationships and identifies new opportunities in direct sales and reseller markets
• Functions as the primary point of contact for customers prior to project initiation
• Negotiates with clients on a variety of financial and delivery-related issues
• Communicates on a regular basis with all appropriate internal directors
• Provides timely and accurate sales forecasts and activity reports
• Executes business plan for assigned territory
• Generates new business leads, follows up on marketing campaigns, and sets up qualified appointments with prospects.
• Leverages weekly customer demos to drive new software sales opportunities
• Keeps all account and prospect information timely and up to date in the firm’s CRM system for prospect/client/sales tracking purposes
• Meets assigned sales quota in territory