Must Reside in the Philadelphia, PA Area.
Position Description Overview
This position is a team contributor sales position. The responsibilities of the position will include the consultation and positioning of Fiserv's suite of business solutions to community financial institutions priority clients. The territory associated with this position primarily includes regional sales, but is not limited to a particular region of the country and will require travel.
- Responsible for new account selling to regional merchant chains or community banks with moderate length sales cycles.
- These are individual salespeople below the national account or strategic account level, but above the transactional or short cycle account level.
- Medium to long sales cycle.
- Works independently under broad supervision and general instruction.
Scope of Job
Medium to long sales cycle.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with 5 years sales related experience preferred (Community Financial Institutions)
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Referral Program
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Military Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts