Sales Executive (Business to Business) - San Francisco, CA
About the Company
- This 40-year Company is family owned and has earned a reputation of integrity, quality and “world class” customer service.
- This Company is a valued, respected and trusted partner for security consultants, businesses and homeowners for top-of-the-line custom engineered systems.
- This Company upholds a “values-driven” corporate culture of Excellence, Integrity, and Community
- This Company is an Industry and Regional leader in Commercial, Residential and Government Security Solutions
- This Company prides itself on the ability to “think outside the box” to provide customized security solutions for peace of mind.
- This Company helps people and business owners sleep well at night.
- In this role, you will be working with a team of dedicated industry professionals to drive the sales cycle from initial client engagement to project completion.
- You will be responsible for sales activities, identifying, cultivating and maintaining a strong pipeline of potential clients
- You will be challenged with communicating with your team to imagine creative, multi-layered solutions for immediate and future needs.
- You will be responsible for upholding the Company’s “Core Values” with strong ambassadorship and leadership skills
- You will be partnering with business’s, families, and institutions to protect their people, assets and facilities
What we are seeking
- A sales professional with a hunter mentality and at least 3 years of successful outside B2B sales experience.
- In depth understanding of construction bidding processes, fire/security and building systems code compliance experience.
- A strong communicator with the ability and desire to create strong professional relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong project management and CRM skills
- Excellent hunting/prospecting skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Clean background check, credit check, drug test, DOJ, DMV record.
Montgomery Hassell Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer