Job description: SALES EXECUTIVES
ABOUT QUADGEN WIRELESS
QuadGen is a global wireless services company, with operations throughout North America and India with plans for further expansion. Our current core competencies include but are not limited to: Network Engineering and Integration, RF Services, Small Cell and DAS, RAN, Transport and Core to name a few. QuadGen has delivered thousands of domestic and international solutions using the highest skilled resources coupled with a proven process, in-house engineering talent, OEM agnostic software, and supported by our 24x7 technology centers. Founded in 2007, we have a long track record of growth and flexibility. Beyond our US presence, we also have a sister company in India that builds and operates a Wi-Fi network in most of India with over 4000 access points in operation.
LOCATION: Dallas, Atlanta, King of Prussia, or Customer location.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as the first line sales executive for your assigned key account(s).
- Collaborate with QuadGen Leadership to develop and execute on sales strategy for assigned key accounts.
- Develop and cultivate customer assigned field-level relationships.
- Drive your key customer partnerships with aligned third party vendors that support and ideally will driver adjacent opportunities, revenue and value add.
- Support strategic efforts with key customers and QuadGen management.
- Deliver specific on annual revenue targets and pipeline of opportunities with reward opportunity for outperformance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing, advanced degree in business, information technology or marketing desirable.
- 5+ years in technology sales to a specific wireless carrier (solution selling) is a hard requirement. Other areas of experience could include working in a sales capacity for wireless OEM vendors, network consulting services, network software services and/or market level engineering services.
- The ideal candidate will have worked for companies such as: Ericsson, Nokia, Cisco, etc.
- Self-starter mature professional is required having quality contacts with the key wireless carriers specifically Tier1 & Tier II Wireless companies in USA.
Specialized Knowledge or Skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge about wireless, both legacy and futures.
- Strong relationships with one or more of the Tier1 & Tier II wireless carriers.
- Financial acuity specifically working with sales pipeline and presenting skills.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills. Travel approximately 50-75% depending on proximity to assigned customer(s).
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and potentially overseas based on customer need.