Sales Financial Analyst
Cali Bamboo is searching for passionate, driven, positive people to join us as we continually meet and exceed our goals in the green building space. Join a cohesive and engaging team that has helped drive Cali Bamboo forward as one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Companies and San Diego’s Top 25 Best Companies to Work for.
We are currently looking for a Sales Analyst to join our growing team!
- Create and update financial reporting packages that are distributed to internal and external customers on a monthly basis
- Assist and develop ongoing Financial and Data Analyses; will include flash reporting, P&L by channels and departments, variance analysis on sales, margins, EBITDA, gross margins and profits etc.
- Coordinate elements related to budgets and forecasts; includes building and distributing templates, aggregating into master models, and building dynamic models at different levels
- Actively track several KPIs, including sales orders, volumes, pricing etc.
- Assist in the creation of dashboards and presentation decks related to recurring Company reviews and meetings
- Facilitate analytics related to conversions, contact rates and other items
- Analyze and recommend sales opportunities to maximize returns
- Collaborate with sales and marketing department on promotion campaigns
- Assist with financials related to month-end including reporting and addback tracking
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management, finance, economics, computer science, or mathematics or 2-3 years’ of relevant experience collecting, organizing, analyzing and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- Highly proficient in Excel/Powerpoint; Power Pivot/Power BI/DAX/SQL a plus!
- Netsuite proficiency a plus
- Analytical mind- can think outside the box and problem solve
- Strong ability to communicate and present analyses to senior management