Cook's Pest Control, a family-owned business, has been servicing customers for over 90 years. With over 300,000 customers, 1850+ employees and 37 locations, Cook's has been named one of the most successful Pest Control companies in the United States!
Our Sales Inspectors work hard to communicate solutions and services to solve Customer's pest control problems.
A typical day for our Sales Inspectors might include:
- Contacting potential customers to schedule appointment/inspection
- Completing indoor and outdoor home/commercial inspections
- Measuring and calculating the cost of services
- Explaining findings and recommending solutions to Pest/Termite Control problems
- Prospecting for new business leads
- Preparing sales contracts and documentation
- Sometimes, Saturday and evening work is required
- Some Sales experience is helpful but…No experience? No problem! Cook's offers the best training in the industry!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Great Attitude and Work Ethic
- An acceptable Drug Test, Criminal Background check and Driving Record
- Competitive Pay - potential earnings of $40,000 - $60,000+/year
- An excellent Benefits Package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations for Top Performers
- Paid Time Off
- Independent Work Environment
Apply today to become a member of the Cook's Pest Control family!
* Cook's is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.