Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service – Reuters. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for the latest world news, reuters.com.
The Legal Professional, Small Law, Inside Sales Lead builds strategy and leads a diverse team of inside sales professionals across the Small Law subsegment. Success is achieved through effective partnership with field sales leadership to deliver a cohesive small law plan while ultimately exceeding sales and financial targets.
Location: MSP, MN
- Leads diverse collection of inside sales teams who are accountable for acquiring new business and growing existing client relationships across the SLF client base
- Builds and delivers an integrated inside sales strategy as part of our integrated Small Law channel
- Collaborates with the Sales Leadership team, Sales Operations Director, segment commercial owners and marketing to deliver and support these requirements
- Drives an effective contact management strategy and leads a management team to ensure that inside sales people are involved in regular engagement with clients, pipeline growth and ultimately over-achievement against sales target
- Manages and owns a sales pipeline of new business; maintains and develops existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
- Delivery of target financial and strategy objectives for the sub-segment (e.g. gross sales [PY growth]); growth through cross-sell/up-sell, net new customer acquisitions, and product innovation (e.g. E/R ratio, client acquisition)
- Accurate forecasting, customer evaluation and procurement reports; consistent achievement of sales quota, forecasted revenue, and unit targets; consistent update of all CRM systems / reporting on market and competitor activities
- Presentations across internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Refresh strategic workforce supported by active talent and succession pipeline (e.g. employee satisfaction); annual improvements in organizational effectiveness (client-centricity, customer approach, rapid decision making)
- Build a cohesive and inclusive Inside Sales organization building best practices across the teams; identify clear career path to provide growth opportunities throughout the SLF organization
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- An outside-in focus: outstanding end-customer relationship skills
- Preferred experience in managing a range of sales teams
- 8+ years of experience, with specifically 4-6 years experience in direct client relationship management
- Skilled at conflict resolution and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America