Looking for an experienced, energetic Sales Manager for busy airport dual hotel.
Position Title: Sales Manager
This Sales Manager is responsible for soliciting and closing on group business. Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts to generate business to meet and exceed room revenue goals. Target specific markets and or accounts as assigned.
Sucessful hotel sales experience preferrred but not required.
- Conduct direct sales solicitation through phone calls, email communication, appointments, site tours and lunches
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with specified accounts to create trust, loyalty and lasting business relationships
- Follow up on all leads within 24 hours
- Facilitate sales and marketing presentations for prospective clients
- Establish priorities set by the Director of Sales for effective time management to focus on revenue generating activities
- Thorough understanding and execution of the sales call process
- Monitor production of all specified accounts and evaluate trends within your market
- Utilize Hoteligence reports as a tool to effectively shift market share
- Multitask with several sales functions, deadlines and responsibilities
- Travel as necessary to meet potential clients, conduct sales presentations and promote hotels at trade shows and conventions and attend corporate sales meetings
- Review competitive set and ensure the hotels are consistently achieving and or exceeding its fair share based on the star report
- Interact with all departments in a positive and professional manner
- Produce and submit weekly sales recap
- Attend weekly sales meeting as needed
- Assist in special projects as requested by the Director of Sales or General Manager
- Minimum lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and portray good people skills
- Displays aggressive hospitality
- Good organizational skills
- Have a great eye for detail
- Are flexible and have what it takes to get the job done
- Are well presented; be well groomed and conform with the hote'ls dress code
- Be informed about daily operations
- Be Highly visible during extraordinary events
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision