AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the 2nd year in a row. With 204% growth over the past 3 years, AchieveIt ranked # 2174, on this year's prestigious list of organizations, moving up from #2218 last year.
We’re currently searching for a proven Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience managing a sales team in the software industry (preferably SaaS). You must have a passion for coaching sales teams to help them maximize performance and meet our aggressive revenue growth targets. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced software company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers - this may be the right opportunity for you! Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a motivated team that’s always driving for results.
To be successful in this role, you should have a mastery of sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority. Ultimately, you will help our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their quotas.
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Design individual and team training courses and prepare educational material
- Onboard, train and mentor new salespeople
- Act as a consultant to salespeople - providing ongoing advice and guidance on all sales-related challenges
- Measure the progress of each salesperson as you coach them in mastering our sales process.
- Achieve revenue growth targets by successfully coaching the sales team
- 5 years+ of demonstrable success as a Sales Manager, Coach, or Trainer in the software industry (preferably SaaS)
- Hands-on experience developing role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Highly competitive base salary & performance-based variable compensation
- Excellent company offered benefits: 401k, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD
- Community events (team building, company parties, etc)
- Opportunity to work with a fun, motivated team in an emerging space