- The Account Manager is responsible for selling products and services to large enterprise customers, as well as individual management of leading customers, prospects and partners, including achieving all financial objectives, customer satisfaction and teamwork goals.
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful sales performance in the software industry, showing a trend of increasing territory responsibility and sales performance
- SaaS/Cloud/Online meeting apps experience a significant advantage/Sales Experience in the Talent Management/HCM space required.
- A depth of experience dealing with Enterprise sized corporations
- Experience in consultative selling, designing and executing effective sales plans and strategies that focus on business outcomes to secure business.
- Experience in devising pricing strategies and negotiation tactics to maximize transaction value
- Demonstrated ability to prospect effectively and exceed pipeline growth expectations
- Ability to work cross-functionally at all levels both internally and within the prospect’s organization
- Experience in facilitating executive alignment in key transactions
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Track record of delivering on committed forecast numbers, with a track record of stable, linear sales achievement
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Business or related field, MBA a plus
- Familiarity with prominent sales methodologies (e.g., The Complex Sale) and their application to the team selling environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with SaaS pricing models and typical SaaS legal terms and conditions
- Strong leadership, self-driving, strong sense of purpose