The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales quotas by successfully managing a sales team.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Create and implement a strategic business plan to expand our customer base and sales quotas
- Recruit, hire and train new team members
- Guide, coach and develop the sales team
- Motivate the sales team
- Produce results utilizing CRM for weekly one on one and monthly reviews with reps and Vice President of Sales and Regional President
- Maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects
- Support the sales team in the handling of strategy
- Provide ongoing training for the sales team
- Represent the company's vision and core values within the organization and community
- Payroll and HCM experience
- College degree preferred
- Solid track record of exceeded sales quota
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Prior sales management experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Understand, embrace and embodyDP Core Values. These core values clearly define the DP culture, and they must be reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have. Our core values are the framework from which we make all of our decisions.
- Balance:We live balanced lifestyles, caring for our families, friends, and ourselves just as much as we care for our company and our clients.
- Teamwork:We're in this together. We respect each other, support each other, and march together towards our common goal of providing great service for our beloved clients.
- Kindness:In all things, we lead with kindness. We foster a spirit of understanding, mutual respect, open communication and active listening with each other and our clients.
- Integrity:We commit to the highest level of ethical standards in our work. We are open, honest, and transparent as we build trust amongst ourselves and our clients.
- Community: Our communities are our lifeblood. We believe in giving back, paying forward, and supporting the communities we live and work in
- Fun:Fun fosters integrity. A playful attitude empowers us to provide creative solutions to our clients and each other.
- Ownership:If we don't know the answer, we find out the answer. If we need training, we get training. Each and every one of us takes responsibility for their contributions to our company and community.