Searching for experienced Sales Manager to lead sales team. Barry Sales Engineering is a distributor of high technology-based factory automation, industrial process equipment and controls. Successful candidate will have background including industrial product, territory sales, and success in leading and managing a sales team.
- Set targets, performance plans, and objective standards for sales representatives.
- Develop processes and procedures to recognize success and create accountability
- Provide individual and team coaching, training, support and evaluation.
- Gather and maintain data to use in promoting increased sales performance.
- Counsel, support, and determine performance levels.
- Promote and ensure correct use of sales technologies (CRM) and other tools to promote success.
- Plan and implement training programs (external and internal)
- Facilitate regular, structured sales team meetings.
- Clarify and promote company culture and values.
- Promote team attitude; interdepartmental support and communication.
- Success in building territories and managing sales team
- Recognized for leadership and ability to motivate
- Experience in industrial product sales
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ambitious, goal oriented, results-oriented
- Innovative, generating original solutions and ideas
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed goals
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business objectives of customers
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs
- Degree in related field preferred
Competitive Compensation plan ■ Full Health Benefits ■ 401k ■ Vacation ■ Personal Days ■ Vehicle or Car allowance ■ Management opportunity with long established, successful company.