Sales Manager - Houston, TX
A global manufacturing company with advanced material engineering technology is looking for a Sales Manager in Houston.
The position will be responsible for their sealing products for leakage such as gland packing, gasket, fluorine resin, pump, and valve to the various clients including in electrics, petroleum refineries, chemicals, automobiles, semiconductors and marine industries.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Develop key accounts of the existing clients
• Create sales opportunities of new accounts in Houston and other areas in the U.S.
• Deal with existing OEMs and valve repair shops.
• Communicate with the plant in China.
• Report to COO.
• Attend business trips (approximately once a month).
8am to 5pm
$80,000 per annum + commission
Health/Vision/Dental Insurance (Employee/ family coverage - 100%), Paid Vacation/ Paid Holidays/ Sick Leave
10-15 years of sales experiences (sealing solutions, gaskets, valves and/or pumps).
Associate Degree or higher education
Ability to manage multi-tasks duties.
Detail-oriented and high organizational skills.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.