Comet’s YXLON group designs and builds radioscopic and CT inspection systems for a variety of industrial applications in the aerospace, automotive, aviation, and electronics industries. Our customers are among the world’s largest manufacturers – major enterprises that place their confidence in our outstanding quality.
- Responsible for the sales of YXLON products in the USA, Canada and selected Key Accounts
- Market responsibility does include “Key Account Management”.
- Manage sales through the use of Sales Agents in the Market Segment
- Drive order intake.
- Prepare customer presentations, proposals and sales presentations.
- Work closely with local Application Engineers to demonstrate system capability.
- Coordinate after sales service and support.
- Very comfortable with “technology” and well versed with hardware and software of the system after training is completed
- University degree in a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years selling technical capital equipment in the USA
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Enjoys working with people
- Strong customer focus
- Creative will
- High integrity and discretion both personally and professionally
- Strive to be “Best in Class” in COMET subsidiary
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Highly reliable and independently motivated
- “Hunter” sales mentality
- Comfortable selling to all levels in the organization
- Proficient with PiSA software after training is completed
Comet Technologies USA Inc. offers an excellent and competitive compensation package; an excellent work environment; and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits), tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan, vacation and paid sick days.