ZG Irvine is looking for a Sales Leader to help lead our Premier Agent Sales Team! This position is located in our Irvine office and will be responsible for the development of our revenue, sales strategy and most importantly our world class sales team. The position requires a combination of business development, leadership and sales skills. You have a deep understanding of sales, advertising/marketing and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
About the role
- Align with and be an example of Zillow Group’s Core Values and The Zillow Group Way culture
- Be an impactful, dynamic, effective sales leader
- Lead Management: strong background effectively running lead allocation and consumption to ensure maximum performance at optimized cost per sale.
- Strategic planner: develop the sales initiative and work cross functionally with marketing, customer service, product, and finance to establish plans to continually delight our customers and accelerate revenue growth.
- Provides elite mentorship and development to your direct reports
- Prospect / Customer Experience: you have experience building organizations that delight prospects and customers throughout the entire client life-cycle – understand all components of customer acquisition, retention, renewal, and upgrade within a subscription model business
About the team
Orange County sales is passionate, energetic and driven. We will exceed revenue goals while improving the quality of life for both our Premier Agents and sales professionals. We will move fast while taking big swings based on intuition and data. Winning is fun and we will be winners!
Who you are
- 3+ year’s sales leadership experience preferred – ideally across a range of sales & product environments (especially in the technology or media industries), including organizations with a large, outbound sales team that drives transactional volume.
- Significant experience leading multiple sales organizations of Supervisors and Managers, aiming to exceed expectations
- Information based decision making– you will have flexibility to test and iterate on campaigns
- Consistent track record of delivering business results based on continuous iteration & experimentation
- You are an extraordinary leader of people who understands the balance of accountability and developing a premier company culture
- Flexible, with the ability to run large scale teams, cross-functional responsibilities, and priorities in a dynamic and time-critical environment
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.