Sales Manager Manufacturing
Excellent Depending on experience
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in noise control solutions based in Wicklow. They are in an exciting growth phase and they are looking for ambitious Sales Manager to be part of this growing Irish company with an international focus. The successful Sales Manager will have an opportunity to work in this innovative, ward winning successful Irish company.
Seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead a dynamic sales team, responsible for developing and achieving sales targets for business growth and profitability across various products and services. As a member of the senior management team, the Sales Manager will be involved in high-level sales strategy and commercial activity, whilst remaining hands on and personally involved in identifying opportunities, developing new revenue streams and providing mentoring & support to the Sales Team.
· Achieve revenue targets by leading and mentoring the senior sales team.
· Manage and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
· Excellent relationship manager with key clients and contacts in the industry.
· Work effectively as part of the senior management team, to plan and execute sales and marketing strategies.
· Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget.
· Creates sales and marketing strategies to drive targets.
· Setting activity and revenue targets for all members of the sales team.
· Appraise and monitor performance of the sales team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
· Working on account management plans with the sales account managers. Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
NUMBER OF YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional people management and organisational skills
Minimum 7+ years of Sales Management
With the primary focus of the role as outlined above, this will be achieved through an effective combination and application of the following key competencies;
· Knowing the business – Know the products and product ranges and what makes the business work
· Setting Direction – Clearly and unequivocally communicate the company’s sales targets and strive not only to meet these but to exceed them where possible.
· Managing execution and delivery – Ensure that the sales teams both collectively and individually execute and deliver against their targets, in a manner that is customer focused, effective and efficient and that enhances the customer’s view of the organisation, its products and its customer service.
· Promoting teamwork – Support and build collaborative, respectful relationships with the Sales teams, team members and across the organisation. It is essential that the core principle of teamwork is ever present, maintained and grown. While each team member has his/her own goals and targets to achieve, this cannot be achieved at a cost (however defined) and detriment of the team or any team member.
· Motivate & Lead - You must not only ‘lead’ your team in the above manner, but you must also ‘motivate’ and ‘manage’ them. Your role is to facilitate the team and team members in the execution of their roles and to enable them to deliver what both the customer and the organisation needs and wants.
Effectively work with ERP systems SAP, Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint Cv’s to email@example.com