Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.iHeartMedia Stations
Job Summary:We are looking for a Sales Leader! This Local Sales Manager position will focus on sales activities for our Auburn, AL & Columbus, GA locations. We have diverse & iconic regional brands with well-known personalities. iHeartMEDIA reaches 9 out of 10 Americans every month with Radio, Podcasts, Digital, Social, Influencers, Data and Events.
- Manages local Account Executives with goal of meeting/exceeding station revenue, prospecting and new business targets.
- Oversees advertising sales activities in assigned market; is accountable for achieving/ exceeding targeted advertising sales revenues for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
- Drives results through others, manages team performance and holds team accountable against business metrics.
- Translates market and station business strategies into specific actions to generate sales and revenue.
- Directs sales activities and processes that generate new business and deepen existing relationships.
- Sets sales goals and guides subsequent goal-setting processes.
- Prepares budgets and revenue forecasts.
- Obtains, allocates and adjusts operations resources to achieve sales and service goals.
- Oversees management of available advertising inventory to drive most profitable sales.
- Meets with key accounts.
- Helps with ongoing training and development of Account Executives.
- Goes on sales calls and conducts in-field coaching to develop Account Executives.
- Strong understanding of broadcasting, marketing, promotion, and collection standards
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
- Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully coach others in sales practices
- Empathetic and people oriented, giving the ability to manage and guide a diverse group of individuals
- Deep understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors to target needs and drive sales
- Can create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
- Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent business and people decision-making skills
- Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple groups
- 5+ years’ experience as an Account Executive or Sales Manager in media industry with proven track record of success
- Use of a CRM Tool such as SalesForce is a plus.
- Must be MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint Proficient
- 4-year college degree preferred
- None required
LocationOpelika, AL: 915 Veterans Parkway, 36801
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.