The Sales Manager will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to service and develop existing accounts, increase sales from contracted agents, recruit new agents, and maintain relationships with carriers. The position requires phone-based client interaction, including visits to key agents, to various carrier offices, and to present training and sales meetings both virtually and on-site. Responsible for executing clearly defined marketing and communications strategies that support consistent corporate goals for business growth and mission, carrying out regional sales and marketing initiatives based on projections for specific products and time frames, and oversee regional goals for recruitment, sales volume, and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Foster agent relationships, expand agent base, and increase profitability through the development, enhancement, and implementation of strategic marketing workflows, policies, and practices.
• Manage team of marketers assigned to their region to ensure continued development of new writing agents and corresponding production.
• Emphasize development of marketers skills and abilities, working to accelerate both their personal and professional growth
• Work closely with all departments and upper management to create demand and recognition for the company and its products and services.
• Directly responsible for achieving monthly growth in production of writing agents and enrollments from key insurance carriers.
• Travel to various client and carrier offices, attend and present sales meetings, trade shows, and industry training seminars as needed.
• Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and customer relationships.
• Maintain productive relations with potential and established agents through frequent on-site visits, scheduled conference calls, and by providing excellent services.
• Constantly search for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provide detailed documentation of results from account visits to agent interaction, ensure issues are noted and addressed, and that management is aware of potential business opportunities.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of carrier systems and workflow to ensure ability to address issues, provide training, and continue to strengthen the existing relationship.
• Create and distribute materials (web tutorials, carrier documents, contracts, etc.) to agents to ensure company information is available.
• Help, develop, and present messaging and presentation material for agents.
• Learn, retain, and deliver product / industry information to agents.
• Develop and administer sales and marketing techniques.
• Appropriately track personal productivity and issues.
• Accurately input information into CRM systems within required time frames.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in person over the phone and in writing with agents, carriers and supervisors.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience required.
• Previous insurance industry experience, knowledge of industry standards and practices, previous sales and/or client relations experience required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain applicable PA Department of Insurance License required.
• Microsoft Office skills required.
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
About Neishloss & Fleming LLC
Neishloss & Fleming prides ourselves on the ability to help agents grow their business. That growth occurs through our commitment to understanding market conditions and positioning agents for success. Our ability to support our agents – from lead generation to policyholder service – sets us apart. We don’t just offer contracts; we offer partnership.