Job ID: 161656
Position can be located in Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN, Raleigh, NC, or Charlotte, NC
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The primary role of the Regional Sales & Market Manager (RSM) is to lead sales and market development efforts in their area of responsibilities. The RSM will provide leadership and direction for a sales team that meets and exceeds customer expectations, develops and executes sales strategies that exceeds the teams financial (top line sales, margin expectations, and EBITDA) and non-financial goals. The Sales Manager is charged with assembling and leading a team to develop a business plan that clearly outlines our strategies around growing market share, acquiring and retaining customers, developing key markets, and setting strategic price points that allow us to grow at a steady and profitable rate. The RSM will be responsible for performance management of the sales team to ensure all reps are on track to meet their goals to achieve our overall Southeast goals and objectives.
- Lead a team of Outside Sales Representatives to drive new business and grow existing accounts in the respective markets
- Implements corporate commercial initiatives, build and develops a sales team through KPI tracking, coaching, and leadership
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate sales goals.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a Southeast Sales and Market Development plan for the Southeast Wet Utility Water Management market
- Manage the budget and forecast for the territory and individual sales representatives
- Drive total Oldcastle Infrastructure message by recognizing opportunities and collaborating with other Oldcastle business units including but not limited to working closely with the storm water team to cross sell and support strategic initiatives
- Reviews market analyses and responds to customer’s needs in a focused and service-oriented manner, quickly addressing issues to provide world class results.
- Implements and manages systems that provide complete, accurate quotes that are consistently formatted and provided in a timely manner tailored to the customer’s project needs.
- Provides market based pricing based on commercial tools, CRM software, dashboards, real market feedback, and industry knowledge.
- Review and comment on all contracts, and take the lead on resolving customer service issues and contractual issues.
- Works closely with other managers
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 5 + years sales management experience in industrial or construction environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand blueprints and contracts
- Demonstrated ability to meet with customers, review prepared bids, negotiate and close deals
- Strong business and financial acumen that translates to sound, profitable sales, and business decisions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate across multiple levels with contractors, engineers, subs and government officials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) and CRM software.
- Valid Driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Willing to travel to customer sites, do overnights, and visit sub-regions as required
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.