We are searching for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our Building & Energy Solutions sales team. The mission is to continue to develop the existing sales culture, grow, and manage an existing profitable office. This Sales Manager candidate will need to have the ability to see the “big picture” on how sales and operations work together to create a winning sales/service culture. The ideal candidate will have a proven and successful sales management record with a thorough knowledge and demonstrated achievement and success in a high-ticket intangible/service, and “conceptual” sales.
This is an incredible opportunity for a current Sales Manager or top-performing Sales Executive to take their career to the next level.
• Under the direction of the Branch General Manager, you will lead the HVAC Service/Maintenance & Project Sales business by executing sales strategies to achieve profitability, growth and market penetration.
• Develop and direct the service sales team in new business development by selling HVAC service agreements, HVAC retrofits, repairs, replacements, upgrades, etc. to commercial facility building owners in the local market.
• Lead, hire, develop, and train a sales team of successful outside sales representatives.
• Support and guide staff during the sales process – from start to finish.
• Work closely with the branch General Manager, Regional VP of Sales to help drive results and continuously develop your leadership skills.
• Manage financial sales reports, annual planning, and quarterly forecasting.
• Assist in developing the right solutions for the clients.
• Work cooperatively across organizational lines in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
• Verbalize a strong conviction in the use of a structured sales process to the sales team.
• Accompany sales representatives on customer appointments to drive sales.
• Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added services.
• Perform site surveys and pricing with direct reports.
• Assist sales staff in building financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective and generate and deliver impactful proposals that lead to signed contracts.
• Participate in sales and industry training and converting that training to sales results.
• Coordinate with operations in the branch location to ensure the customer’s needs are achieved.
• Conduct weekly one-on-one performance reviews with each sales member.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, but additional experience in facilities solutions sales management will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Minimum of five (5) years proven outside sales experience selling a commercial service offerings and/or solutions.
• Previous experience in the HVAC Service and Energy Solutions industry is highly preferred.
• Natural “hunter” sales mentality, goal driven and self-motivated.
• Demonstrated record of success in selling services or other intangible business offerings to end-users.
• Self-disciplined, results driven, and accustomed to winning sales awards through consistent high performance.
• Financial acumen and experience selling business solutions to building owners or C-Level.
• Strong leadership and team building qualities required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce (or other CRM).
• Valid Driver’s License is required.