A successful Pharmaceutical Company located in Farmingdale, NY is looking for an ambitious Sales & Marketing Assistant to join the thriving company. He/She must be able to work both independently and also in a team environment; willing to perform any tasks as needed.
We strongly encourage candidates to apply for this position who has prior experience working in the sales & marketing sector of pharmaceutical companies.
Key points to consider:
- Enthusiastic and innovative approach in marketing and sales strategies.
- Research and identify potential clients.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Aggressive professional approach to generate/opening new accounts/businesses.
- Firm product knowledge and ability to deliver effective sales pitches to prospective clients.
- Support sales and marketing managers by tracking and analyzing sales information, report filings
- Provide post sales support, information and guidance.
- Follow up with clients and develop excellent professional relationship.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits/communicate; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competitor's prices, supply and demand.
- Apart from sales and marketing tasks, candidate must be willing to execute assignments with complete dedication and passion, provide support to other departments as needed in regular basis.
- Excellent communications and negotiating skills
- Advertising and marketing know-how
- Ability to handle inbound/outbound sales calls / order placement
- Business Savvy
- Computer Proficiency
Please provide a copy of your resume for review. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are offering competitive pay for the right individual.
Market Research Analyst