Premier Senior Living Community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a Community Relations Coordinator.
The Community Relations Coordinator delivers Red Carpet Treatment through the marketing and leasing of Community apartments. The Community Relations Coordinator will work closely with the Manager as a strong team player to make sure the Community is operating at 100% occupancy. This position requires being on call weekends and/or evenings to accommodate prospects and family visits, internal and external marketing events as requested.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve and maintain 100% occupancy, with a waiting list by marketing and showing apartments, and maintaining referral sources.
- Develop a 3-month marketing plan and achieve assumptions stated in the business plan.
- Manage inquiry data base documenting daily/weekly activity.
- Manage community website with monthly changes, move-in promotions and event photos.
- Complete weekly marketing report and submit to supervisors every Thursday by 10 AM.
- Prepare marketing materials for community tours and marketing events.
- Prepare tour gifts to be available 24/7.
- Conduct a minimum of 15-20 referral visits weekly to maintain a steady flow of inquiries.
- Assist in developing a marketing budget and operate within these means.
- Coordinate with Manager and Health Care Coordinator to schedule assessments and move-ins.
- Potential to meet prospects on evenings and weekends to accommodate family schedules.
- Provide education and presentations to the public both internally and externally.
- Coordinate and develop approved, diverse advertising.
- Must obtain and maintain a chauffeur’s license within 30 days of hire.
- Comply with all regulations as they apply to Assisted Living certification.
- Prompt and courteous response in answering incoming telephone calls.
- Other duties assigned by the Manager.
- Participation in local organizations to make the Community a value to the greater community and strengthen referral relationships.
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Participate in the twice monthly all-community marketing calls, mandatory meetings and coordinator meetings. Additional marketing conference calls may be added to overcome objections and improve occupancy.
- Be a part of the safety team and other internal committees, as requested.
- Assist in orientation of new residents to improve continuity of care and overall adjustment to Community life.
- Write a monthly article for the Community newsletter, as requested.
- Comply with all the Community policies.
- Travel as required for to attend employee-development training and meetings.
- Complete quarterly competitive analysis audits keep informed of the competition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A degree in business, marketing, public relations, communications or related area preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, public relations and/or sales desired
- Passion for working with the elderly required
- Experience working with marketing plans, budgets, and advertisement purchasing a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Professional confidentiality
- Well-developed people skills
- Problem solving skills
- Calm, friendly demeanor
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume to for immediate consideration.