Sales and Marketing Director – New Development in Roseville
Oakmont of Westpark, a Luxury Retirement Living community is currently accepting applications for our Sales and Marketing Director position. This is a ground floor opportunity to open a brand-new community! If you are one who is fueled by interactions with seniors and their families in an engaging and beautiful new community, who likes a sense of drive and urgency, this opportunity in our newest Roseville location is for you! We are seeking inspirational leaders to help us drive our Mission forward: We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents, families and team members by developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity - Teamwork - Compassion - Commitment - Resilience.
Through the combination of marketing and sales efforts, the Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for generating and managing leads to qualify prospects and move them through the admission process for the purpose of achieving budgeted occupancy targets.
Why you should choose a career with Oakmont:
- 401K Retirement Plan and Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Scholarship program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth Opportunities and Years of Service Awards
- Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Vacation Days, Personal Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Leave
- Be responsible for increasing occupancy and achieving sales goals
- Manage a lead and build great relationships with our referral database
- Be responsible for touring community and leading prospects through entire sales process by creating trust, building relationships, and overcoming obstacles
- Create and implement events to draw prospects to the community
- Participate in community organizations and professional groups to our Community the community of choice
- 3 or more years of marketing experience or a sales background (outside sales preferred)
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university (or equivalent experience)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Be organized and diligent in following up with prospects
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Be mobile and able to perform the physical requirements of the job. Good physical health, verified by a health screening, including a chest x-ray or an intradermal test result not more than 6 months prior or seven (7) days after employment
- Must pass criminal background check
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50 retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.