Are you a proven sales leader with a passion to motivate & lead a solid sales team?
Thrive as the team coach and mentor? This could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
The Glen at Scripps Ranch is currently hiring a Senior Housing Sales & Marketing Director. This leadership role is responsible for planning, developing, directing the sales team in addition to coordination of all aspects of marketing the residential living residences of the continuing care retirement community. Marketing functions include direct sales, advertising, public relations, and all prospect sourcing from multiple channels.
A day in the life of a Sales Marketing Director @ The Glen at Scripps Ranch:
- Plans, develops, and executes all aspects of community residential living occupancy development, including oversight of the annual marketing plan. This includes business positioning, objectives, strategies, and budget.
- Works with the prospective resident, family members, and key influencers (physician, attorney, trust officer, as appropriate) to facilitate a timely and beneficial commitment to the community. This includes frequent personal contact with the prospective resident including but not limited to telephone calls, home or office visits, events, seminars, and tours as appropriate.
- Responsible for the professional handling of all incoming inquiries. Manages the sales process through first inquiry to receipt of deposit to move-in in relation to the representation, negotiation and promotion of the community to that individual.
- Supervises the performance of the Marketing Department. Selects, trains, develops, evaluates, and provides feedback and coaching for all marketing personnel.
- Interacts with all related disciplines, assuring that units are properly prepared for move-in and keeping all pertinent parties apprised of move-in dates and possible adjustments.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely records, analysis and studies as required including an annual marketing plan.
- Fully executes the sales, marketing, referral and advertising objectives and strategies as outlined in the annual marketing plan.
- Keeps updated about relevant, operational, competitive, and company information, in order to respond effectively to inquiries from contacts and convey community message.
- Plans and arranges for open houses and events, publicity brochures and displays, soliciting the cooperation of community staff and residents in these efforts.
- Plans public information programs and carries out such programs by working with all news media.
- Addresses civic organizations, businesses, and service organizations, representing the community in such activities.
- Participates in the research, preparation and writing of the department budget. Operates the department within budget guidelines.
- Determines metrics to measure the marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Identifies and oversees systems tracking marketing performance.
- Performs additional work duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum ten years of progressive experience in marketing or other related work experience.
- Minimum eight years management experience, with proven ability in problem solving, team building, and decision making.
- Minimum five years experience developing and maintaining a department budget.
- Minimum five years sales experience or public relations experience.
- Successful track record leading and managing a sales team.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to communicate and present in person, in writing, and on the telephone effectively in English. Must be an effective presenter with both large and small groups.
- Skilled in use of computer software including Word, Excel, Outlook, and lead-tracking software.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the elderly.
- Excellent executive leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to execute tactically while thinking strategically.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintains working knowledge of Title 22, FHA, ADA, HIPAA, TSR and other regulations that impact the industry.
- A bachelor�s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience.