Are you a Pharma Sales Ops professional with deep Salesforce Experience?
Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) is conducting the search for our client’s Sales and Marketing Manager. This full-time position is temporary employment with the opportunity to become permanent, for immediate hire, and operates from our client’s West Orange, New Jersey headquarters.
Reporting to the CRO, you’ll implement Salesforce to drive full sales funnel accountability across the organization! Your key skills will be vital to analysis and reporting and the insights you identify will drive performance and ensure continued success! Tracking efficiency, promoting engagement, as well as establishing and implementing metrics will lead to enhanced organizational efficiency and optimizing revenue growth!
This is a temporary role with the ability to become permanent. Compensation (DOE) ranges from $40 - $55/hour.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7+ years of experience related to medical marketing and sales- pharma sales ops experience is ideal!
- Deep Salesforce experience- Admin experience is a plus!
- Awesome analytical skills.
- A team player mentality.
- Organized and thoughtful approach to your work.
- Data focused mindset and a passion for complex systems- your dreams might literally involve spreadsheets and CRMs!
- In-depth revenue analysis and reporting.
- Identify new opportunities to support sales and market expansion.
- Implementing dashboard solutions and processes which help multiple teams focus on performance drivers.
- Facilitate effective cross departmental communication.
- Annual budget planning (including compensation structure optimization).
- Internal Data Operations.
- Data storage.
- Optimized Salesforce management and workflow design.
- Proactive performance monitoring through CRM management (identifying risk before it’s too late!)
- Salesforce training.
- Contract and sales agreement review to ensure compliance.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, submit your application (attaching your resume and cover letter) online through: https://www.scionstaffing.com/jobportal/#/jobs/5981
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
See Job Description