This position reports to the President of the Company and will be part of the Management Review Board.
To lead and manage the Sales/Marketing team to help coordinate our efforts into achieving our goals. The Marketing Manager will accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; and managing staff.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for all products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans and trade show booths.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits (account maintenance); exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities; and handling multiple projects.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Develop the U.S. and European Market for our recently cleared 510K Drugs of Abuse Rapid Tests
- A responsible and goal-oriented individual with self-motivation.
- College graduate, BS in related field
- Must have basic computer software knowledge and skills, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Physical Job Requirements/Work Environment
There is no special physical demand for this position that the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job in the office.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com