Sales and Marketing Representative
Looking to hire a full time Marketing Representative to promote and market the regional Rideshare program aimed at helping to reduce traffic congestion in the St. Louis region. The Marketing Representative will be responsible for contacting area organizations and businesses to schedule meetings and events; maintaining existing accounts, seeking new accounts, cultivating relationships, and helping provide assistance to clients. The Marketing Representative will also assist with outreach activities, surveys, marketing campaigns, customer information materials and other department related tasks as needed.
Looking for a Career Oriented Individual Who Wants to Progress With a Growing Company
Responsibilities and Duties of a Sales and Marketing Representative
- Identifies marketing opportunities within communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Initiates and follows up with potential clients through telemarketing and cold calling to promote ridesharing (e.g., vanpooling and carpooling) and other modes of travel.
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts.
- Exercises proactive contact of existing clients by answering questions, completing surveys and responding to requests for information.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in alternative modes of transportation in the service area.
- Represents RideFinders at all events as required.
Qualifications and Skills for the Sales and Marketing Representative
- Experience in public speaking, management or communications preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word applications and ability to learn other software applications as needed.
- Must be able to make verbal presentations in front of a large audience.
- Possess well-developed customer service skills and excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable making cold calls and multiple follow-up calls as needed.
- Written communication skill level to allow for preparation of correspondence and materials with minimal guidance.
- Experience with working both independently and as a team member; to work accurately with attention to detail; to manage and prioritize multiple tasks; and to work with shifting priorities and schedules.
- Must be comfortable driving throughout the nine-county metropolitan region in company vehicle and maintain a clean driving record.
- Customer service, sales or marketing experience is preferred.
- Minimum Associates degree in communications, marketing, speech, business, organizational management, or a related field.
- Competitive Wages
- Retirement Plan
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
EOE, Drug Free Work Environment
If you are interested in joining a solid company and can find fulfillment by working with and helping people in your own community E-mail your resume
Job Type: Full-time