Ecumen Home Care and Ecumen Hospice are expanding! We are actively seeking a Sales and Marketing Specialist for our newest branch in Duluth, Minnesota! Ecumen Home Care and Ecumen Hospice are non-profit, Medicare-certified agencies that have been providing life honoring care in Minnesota for almost 30 years.
Our hospice direct care staff serve those who are experiencing a life-limiting condition and the people that are closest to them, through a comprehensive offering of services which include but are not limited to: physician oversight, nursing, social work, spiritual care, hospice aide assistance, music therapy, massage therapy, volunteer services, pet therapy, and bereavement care.
Our home care staff are focused on providing patient centered care for those who are recovering from various health care events and are needing more assistance to remain safe in their homes.
The Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing customer/patient service and hospice education to potential patients and their family members as well as internal and external potential referral sources. Responsible for scheduling and conducting effective presentations of the organization’s services to physicians, discharge planners, and long term care facility staff as well as individuals who may be in need hospice services.
- External - Boots on the Ground Marketing position
- Driving to visit with various locations in the community - connecting with potential referral sources.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Position offers a robust 6 weeks of training/orientation
- Position is the liasion between the communities we serve and our care teams.
- While making calls/visits promotes both Ecumen Home Care and Ecumen Hospice.
Preferred Candidate Backgrounds Would Include:
Sales, Home Care, Hospice, LPN, OT, PT or Social Worker
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Builds and monitors community, customer, and patient perceptions of Ecumen Home Care and Ecumen Hospice as an innovative, high-quality provider of home health care.
- Participates in outreach activities designed to increase the members in the community who are educated about hospice and about the agency’s services.
- Provides patient, family, and caregiver with education on hospice and encourages informed decision making.
- Assists with referral information intake as needed, and collects pertinent documentation necessary to schedule patients for admission.
- Assists in creating innovative collateral and promotional items, web-site and social media content adhering to Ecumen Brand Standards.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Ability to communicate verbal and written messages effectively
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident’s Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in social services, nursing or business
- Experience in hospice or home health community relations, marketing or intake coordination
- Experience in healthcare marketing or sales