The only thing missing from our company? You.
CSS Corp is a new age services company that harnesses the power of digital technologies to reimagine customer engagements. We enable businesses to anticipate and face disruptions effectively through our digital, technology and support services.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our successful team. This is a high visibility strategic sales role working closely with C level executives in expanding business foot print.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Director with proven track record and experience selling Customer Service & Technical Support Services (B2C) to Consumer Product, Services or Application companies. This individual will have end-to-end responsibility across the entire sales cycle including prospecting, cold calling, lead qualification, pitching, presenting, providing demos and POCs, preparing proposals /RFPs, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and sales strategies by leveraging CSS service offerings
- Contribute to and execute Go-to- Market strategy
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Meet / Exceed sales revenues, sales profitability and new customer acquisition
- Provide market feedback to the executive management team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue
- Develop strong rapport with clients, business partners and internal business partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Present entire portfolio of CSS solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed)
- Use internal Sales Tracking tools diligently to maintain full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline
- Define, develop and implement client-specific strategies for increasing mindshare and revenue across the managed group of accounts
- Identify market trends relevant to increasing opportunities, revenue, and account penetration
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within the assigned group of accounts
- Establish, build, and maintain key executive and partnering relationships to ensure customer expectations are appropriately set and maintained
- Execute the complete sales process from deal capture through close, demonstrating successful client analysis, qualification and presentation, and proposal of solutions
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Sales Executive / Account Management professional with a proven track record of driving net new business and managing executive level relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 10-15 years of proven track record and experience selling Customer Service & Technical Support Services (B2C).
- A self-starter with a passion for New Logo Sales and Business Development.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
- Previous senior level consultative sales experience, specifically working with C and VP level executives to negotiate and close deals.
- Managed the RFP process for new and existing business services.
- Highly skilled on sales negotiation, delivering presentations.
- Track record of meeting and/or over-achieving sales revenue targets by being able to match services offerings with customer needs.
- Experience in implementing best practices sales methodologies and techniques
We pay an excellent deal of attention to the health and welfare of its associates. We provide a portfolio of benefits that cater to the well-being and medical emergencies of our associates. We also offer ample insurance coverage for our associates and their dependents, in addition to other statutory benefits such as retirement and pension plans.
You are eligible for Health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 2 weeks paid time off; 9 paid holidays; 401k.
Are you ready to start your rewarding career today? What are you waiting for?
Click Apply Now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bonuses, Stocks, Commission