Are you always pushing yourself to be better? Do you live for excellent customer service?
At VU, we help Veterans buy homes. To make that happen, we have a variety of Sales-Minded, Early- and Mid-Career Opportunities that provide frontline support.
Examples of these roles include:
- Loan Coordinator
- Loan Specialist
- Transaction Coordinator
- Account Manager
Some of these positions require no previous experience while others may seek, for instance, at least four years of realty experience. We’re here to help you navigate the opportunities and, if you join the team, you will be trained on our processes and supported as you learn how to excel in the role.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Educating borrowers on loan process and product/service alternatives; interviewing borrowers and obtaining and/or verifying information and documentation; analyzing borrower credit for pre-approval or denial of loan applications; processing borrower credit information.
- Communicating regularly with hot leads from Loan Officers, responding to borrower inquiries via email and phone; educating clients on property and casualty insurance and helping to determine what options are best for their needs.
These positions are ideal for someone that can balance their competitive nature with their desire to build and maintain quality relationships. You’re able to quickly bounce back from rejection and have the emotional intelligence to handle sensitive conversations with borrowers. These roles may require an NMLS license or willingness to become certified upon hire.
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- High attention to detail
- Adaptable to change and shifts in priority
- Able to self-motivate to meet goals
- Willingness to self-source leads
- Task management and time management
- Proficiency of basic computer technologies
No previous mortgage experience is necessary and as you grow and gain experience, opportunities across the company are available to progress your career. These roles have led to positions like Loan Officer, Branch Development Specialist, and many others.
Veterans United is the nation’s #1 VA lender and over 97% of our customers would recommend us. This may sound like a brag but it's only possible because we have a team of talented and committed employees working hard, every day, to make a difference for the people we serve; the men and women who sacrificed for our country. We find it’s easy to give your best when you serve the brave.
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military-friendly employer. Some of these roles may require licensure upon hire.