The Moving Consultant has the responsibility as an Outside Sales Professional to represent and produce bookings of our vast moving and storage services. Networking the Coleman Worldwide name to create self-generated business and utilize company provided sales leads to increase branch revenue.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Conduct in-person surveys of customer's home or office and customer analysis per appointment set
- Perform estimate and close business on all leads assigned
- Prospect for new customers
- Follow up and attempt to close all pending customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic computer software
- Interpersonal communication
- Verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate an iPad, laptop and desktop computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in the moving industry, real estate or outside sales experience helpful, but not necessary. High School diploma and or GED is required.
- Office Environment
- Sitting and driving for long periods of time
- Frequent use of telephone
- Frequent use of car
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!