Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine! SOPHiA is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join the Sales Operationsteam in USA.
The Sales Operations Analyst will provide administrative support to the Sales team (Regional Sales Managers and Sales Business Development Managers) in North America and South America, provides sales analysis to company management and ensure that the whole sales process from sales lead to deals closure is aligned with the company processes and best practices.
- Provides sales analysis reports to senior management on client usage and sales performance.
- Provides analytical insight in appropriate format.
- Maintains sales data quality in Salesforce.com.
- Acts as the liaison between Sales teams and cross-functional departments in order to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Collaborates in ad-hoc business & sales projects.
- Contributes to process improvements and standardization of processes.
- Provides back-office support to the sales team and makes sure that sales employees are following company policies and best practices in the end-to-end sales cycle: from a sales lead to the deal closure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent
- 2 years working in Sales Operations or Finance
- CRM Experience (Salesforce)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Package skills, Excel in particular
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Customer service-oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Team work spirit and multicultural open mind
- Complete fluency in English; in addition - Portuguese or Spanish is a plus
- Experience with Tableau BI tool is a plus.
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Location: Partially Remote (Need to travel to the Boston office a few days per week)
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: permanent full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.