Welcome to Aventiv Technologies. Please watch this brief video to find out if this is the place you want to be!
This role is responsible for assisting the sales teams in driving revenue growth and becoming more efficient by managing data input, sales statistics and analysis (i.e., sales reporting; order reporting, forecasts) and implementing new sales tools, technologies and processes; from ideas to implementation in support of sales related initiatives.
Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Enhance and create Dashboard views from Salesforce that provide management with oversight of Sales performance
- Create and maintain reports, including folder maintenance
- Develop complex, macro reports to summarize system information for Executive Leadership
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency
Create and Maintain Changes to Salesforce and Associated Reports / Sales Performance
- Day-to-day performance and management of Salesforce platform
- Maintain sales results by rep/am, team, region, segment, product & account. Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and YOY analysis.
- Maintain Activity results by rep/am, team, region, segment, product & account. Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and YOY analysis.
- Consolidating weekly forecast data; providing forecast analysis to guide sales strategy, gap analysis and closure plans, implementation and support planning and requirements, and projected impact on EBITDA. Compare historical forecast data to develop trend analysis to anticipate potential gaps or overachievement.
- Provide sales analytics support to each Sales department for forecasting deal closure, Salesforce reporting, field rep communications and deal strategy with Marketing
- Provide insight into Sales Activity to increase performance
- Perform ad-hoc sales analysis as directed
- Proactively gather feedback from users
- Assist with new releases of Salesforce and efficiently roll out new features
- Create custom object as needed to achieve reporting goals
- Provide sales and financial data to Sales Leadership Team
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Map Salesforce hierarchy and territories in relation to personal changes
- Reassign Accounts, Contact and Opportunities based upon personal changes
- Grant/remove user licenses
- Maintain system security, sharing rules, etc.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Work with IT to further implement Salesforce into other parts of the organization as needed
- Work with ancillary groups to ensure changes to Salesforce do not affect the integrity of downstream processes outside of Sales
- Assist with migration / clean up from older systems / processes into Salesforce
- Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Account and Contacts as appropriate
- Manage duplicate records and data integrity
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Help to create Salesforce training in conjunction with the training department
- Provide 1:1 training and counseling as needed
- Relay new benefits and features of Salesforce to user groups
- Continually enhance Salesforce user experience
- Be the SME for Salesforce at Securus
- Maintain frequent communication with business process owners to ensure changes to Salesforce (CRM) are consistent with business needs
- Help automate commission processes to utilize Salesforce as the sole tracking tool for Rep Commissions
- Help facilitate and resolve day to day compensation issues by working with and coordinating the efforts of the field Sales Executives, Finance, and Marketing
General Sales Operations and Contract Administration
- Cross train and serve as back up to Sales Operations Administrator.
- Coordinate and ship trade show packets and booth for external sales team.
- Complete all Sales Vendor Registrations and Procurement database registration.
- Build key documentation – Requirements and Process Flows
- Analyzing and developing sales operations policies and procedures.
- Find opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new processes/policies
- Create new processes and associated reporting
- Develop operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of sales processes a must
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Detail oriented, self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, planning, time management skills and ability to prioritize workflow
- High level of analytical ability and accuracy, strong Excel skills, with particular focus on modeling and the use of advanced spreadsheet features
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and operationally and translate complex business issues into structured frameworks, processes, and solutions
- Strong communication skills; ability to convey complex business/analytics information to all stakeholders
- Has created financial models and budgets
- Has established guidelines, policies, and procedures to improve operating efficiency in sales productivity, expense reporting, forecasting, and revenue sourcing
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- 2-4 years of hands on Salesforce.com or CRM experience
- Experience with Salesforce reports and Dashboards
- Experience with user roles, security, profiles and user hierarchy in Salesforce
- 2-3 years business operations experience - sales ops, service ops, or CRM systems operations
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience working directly with and supporting a sales team
- Project management/program management experience, implementing initiatives and programs across multiple lines of business
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 75 pounds. May require work performance completed at heights up to 80’. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Privacy Notice for Applicants:
Equal Employment Policy:
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.