"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our Sales Operations team is looking for a strong Analyst to partner with our Sales and Sales Operations teams. You will build and execute core operational processes, such as order management, territory management, reporting, and ongoing compliance. In your role, you will play a pivotal role in driving operational discipline; creating order from chaos and acting as a part-time superhero to our Sales team.
- Partner with the front line Order Management team to manage Order Support escalations and ensure deals are properly structured and documented
- Develop processes and controls to increase integrity of critical data in Salesforce.com
- Support internal audit and SOX controls with respect to order data and order documentation, including monthly Deal Certification process
- Support Territory Management requests and provide key input into automation efforts
- Establish a Deals Desk to proactively help sales think creatively while keeping deals “on the rails”
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in an Order Management, Finance or Sales Operations role
- In-depth understanding of Quote-to-Cash
- Strong experience with Salesforce and data modeling in Excel
- A track record of working collaboratively across multiple business units, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully implement programs
- Experience in the online marketing and advertising industry a plus
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Ability to thrive in an ever evolving, fast paced environment