Imagine New Horizons......
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The Challenges Ahead:
The North America Sales Operations Analyst supports the goals of the Business Achievement team, which is to support and enable the transformation of the Customer Engagement Model to sell more efficiently and effectively by providing strategic direction in the sales process to achieve sustainable growth.
What Will Your Role Be?
- Manage overall forecast / pipeline accuracy
- Leverage KPIs and Data analytics to challenge Forecast and propose actionable recommendations
- Ensure data quality of Forecast and Pipeline
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, quota attainment, discount management and forecast management
- Provide Business Support
- Develop, design and generate appropriate reports to support sales performance management
- Share and distribute timely sales performance reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Track, analyze and share key business metrics on partner performance
- Work with sales management to create and track initiatives to help drive the business
- Create Reporting
- Create content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Create dashboards on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to be used by key management
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree (MBA is preferred).
- 1 to 5 years of experience as a sales operations analyst or business analyst.
- Effective communicator in English, ability to also speak French a plus.
- Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, lookups) with strong adoption abilities of business applications (Tableau or TM1 experience a plus).
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Willingness to challenge and redefine the status quo to creatively achieve common goals and objectives.
- Ability to work creatively and adapt to change.
- Optimizing processes and managing dashboards.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Excellent relationship management skills.