Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
***Sales Operations Consultant***
Chicago Office-based (Merchandise Mart) Role
The primary purpose of this Chicago-based role is to provide assistance to our sales executives in order to win business and effectively support our clients.
Acts as a liaison between Sales, prospects, and corporate departments to insure compliance and timely completion of tasks.
Executes against plan and shows progress toward individual and team goals, as well as communicate effectively to internal clients while maintaining a positive and productive attitude.
Could perform any of the following:
- Assesses and determines areas of a proposal that may represent a potential liability to the organization and works with Legal, Commercial Operations, and other relevant departments to gain agreement on acceptable terms for the business and the client.
- Escalates opportunities that are not getting due attention and could potentially cause lost revenue to the business if not resolved in a timely manner.
- Identifies and reports on deals crucial to meeting the Order Intake and Revenue Targets of the business.
- Works with Field Sales and Sales Engineering Teams to facilitate proposal development via a list of defined criteria.
- Creates and modifies Sales proposals within the Allscripts Quote Tools
- Gathers business and technical requirements and interprets needs
- Maintains accurate and efficient proposal status and routes information for all assigned proposals
- Monthly reporting of productivity and quality efforts
- Manages communications and feedback from Sales Executives related to proposal processing and quality
- Coordinates and manages Deal Review Process to ensure accuracy and compliance to business expectations at time of proposal presentation by the field to the client.
- Obtains the necessary approvals for procedural and legal compliance.
- Contributes to the design and execution of process improvement initiatives surrounding deal review, lease qualification and purchase order generation, and contract element validation.
- Supports revenue recognition and contract clearance via order intake processing and associated reporting.
- Responds to qualified RFPs/RFIs to ensure internal resources are used appropriately and effectively.
- Provides a central point-of-contact for the collection of data throughout the RFP/RFI lifecycle.
- Works closely with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) throughout the RFP process.
- Maintains and creates accurate, professional and up-to-date RFP response information via RFP database.
- Tracks and reports RFP activity through Salesforce.com, in order to show which opportunities have moved to the next stage in the sales cycle as the result of a successful RFP response.
- Produces completed RFP and delivers to the prospect.
- Schedules demo resources in order to maximize bookings
- Manages, schedules and documents in Salesforce.com the progress of the demo requests
- Updates Salesforce.com with Webinar registration invites
- Updates the Sales Brief Case with Webinar dates; Communicates to sales the Webinar dates
- Organizes travel with demo request to reduce cost of sales and maximize resource time
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent experience.
Typically requires 2 - 4 years sales ops/support experienceContracting expertise Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)Proficient in Salesforce.com
Peak times include end of month, end of quarter, and end of year. During these times we may limit PTO to meet the needs of the business.Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans