Support the Business Development leadership and sales teams with tasks essential to fostering insight, analysis and generating new business demand for prospective CJ Affiliate advertiser and agency clients. This is a highly visible position that entails multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally with CJ and sister Alliance Data companies, and provides critical support to CJ’s New Business Development group to continuously drive revenue and meet the needs of our business.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales Operations
- Compile and analyze data to recognize competitor trends and implement solutions to increase competitive landscape awareness
- Manage and maintain competitor details such as rates, discounts, rebates and other relevant information
- Provide administrative and special project support to new business development leadership and salespersons
- Assemble, consolidate and review weekly/monthly sales ops reporting prior to delivery to the Business Development leadership team (ie. BD activity, prospect communications and internal campaign trafficking)
- Additional sales operations and administration projects as they may arise
- Demand Generation
- The Demand Generation is a critical part of the roll will focus on reaching out to new potential clients and gaining enough of their interest to continue working with our sales team. You’ll be well rewarded for your efforts and there is expectation that success will provide further opportunity to grow within the new business development team. Successful candidates will be able to:
- Think and act strategically to find relevant potential clients and develop new sources for where to find them
- Find relevant contact information for leads via online resources including but not limited to LinkedIn
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com CRM
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with both named and unnamed prospect accounts in direct support of sales team members
- Partner to create targeted marketing campaigns for the new business teams
- Strategize with top-producing sales persons to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset for generating qualified meetings
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts
- Partner with marketing to create targeted demand generation campaigns for the sales team
- Support event marketing team to generate demand for CJ sponsored events
Skills and Experience
- Ambitious, nimble, unselfish, tenacious and smart
- Must have strong verbal and written skills in combination with a strong consultative and professional business acumen
- Cold-calling experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through and comfortable with deadlines
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Previous experience in sales development, operations, and/or direct sales (a plus but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 0-5 years experience
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.