In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow project to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity, and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
As a member of our Sales team, you will have an integral role in driving the insights, operations, and strategy that enables Sales to run better, faster, and smarter. Sales Operations and Enablement is an excellent platform to learn how a business really runs. You will be gaining exposure to a wide variety of challenges, processes, and data that makes the engine of this Sales organization hum.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
This role reports to the VP of Sales.
- Strategy & planning: pulling ongoing and ad hoc reporting for weekly / quarterly business reviews, and providing insights to inform business decisions
- Systems and operations: identifying and implementing improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and visibility - this might be in Salesforce.com or other tools
- Partner Account Configurations: you’ll be responsible for ensuring that partners are fully ready to rock and roll prior to give them over to Customer Success
- Sales Enablement: building programming and content to help new hires get up to speed as quickly as possible, as well as tracking the right effectiveness metrics to see what makes someone a top (or bottom) performer and how we scale those learnings
- Since we're still in scrappy startup mode, there's a lot of rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds to drive direct impact on a daily basis. We knock out today's problems while also balancing our need to build for the long-term
- You’ll be working in Salesforce and Google Sheets / Excel on a daily basis, while also talking frequently with our stakeholders in sales, marketing, ops, product, finance, and more to help troubleshoot systems issues, review insights from our analyses, and build future-state processes and systems
- 3-5 years of experience in Consulting, Finance, Business Operations, Sales Operations or other analytical roles
- Strong technologist - you love automating tasks with Zapier and enjoy learning about new tools
- Kind and collaborative orientation who is energized by working with a lot of different types of people from many teams
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects on a tight deadline
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with executives (EVP of Sales, Sales VPs, Sales Directors) and cross-functional partners
- Comfortable delivering presentations to sales leadership and sales teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity and enthusiastic about improving efficiencies
- Strong skill set with analytical tools (e.g., Microsoft Excel) and willingness to expand skill set to tackle new problems. Experience with Salesforce is nice to have
- You thrive in an iterative environment with short feedback loops
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employee
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup