Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our global finance team. This role will report directly to the Director of FP&A and will assist with revenue and demand forecasting and reporting. It will initially have a remote start and will ultimately be based in our San Francisco office. FP&A at Oura is a highly important, highly visible function responsible for delivering mission-critical analytics and insights to leadership and key stakeholders. The FP&A team at Oura leads the development of the overall budget, forecast and mid- to long-range planning and additionally assists with in-depth strategic analysis to support company decision-making. The team utilizes analytical thinking to continually design and improve on data, information flow and methodologies needed to support company decision-making.
What you will do:
- Manage the revenue forecast and plan by translating the broader company revenue plan into more granular detail and working across the organization to set and track sales goals and metrics
- Prepare weekly sales flashes as well as monthly and quarterly sales reports including progress against plan and variance analysis
- Assist the operations team with demand forecasting and inventory planning
- Create analytics to support senior decision making on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Implement disciplined operational processes to support regular reporting including drafting supporting narratives and KPIs
- Collaborate with key business functions across the organization including sales, marketing, operations and accounting
- Assist with the evaluation, selection and implementation of forecasting and business intelligence systems and tools
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- A degree in finance, economics, accounting or a relevant field
- 8 years of relevant finance experience in a sales operations or demand forecasting role
- Extensive experience developing budgeting and forecasting models, working directly with diverse partners and stakeholders across the organization
- Proficiency working with financial data utilizing business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Experience using planning tools such as Anaplan, CRM tools such as Hubspot and ERP systems such as Netsuite
- Proficiency in accounting and corporate finance concepts and familiarity with revenue recognition guidelines (ASC 606)
- Experience partnering with cross-organizational teams and cross-functional workstreams
- Demonstrated success in prior roles through promotion and/or increased scope of responsibilities
- Experience with ecommerce, hardware and software business models a plus
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and is continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits!
- Competitive salary package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Weekly catered lunch
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, socioeconomic status, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.