This role is critical to Kurita’s success to ensure that client-facing digital technology is utilized in the best form possible to maximize value to the client. Key to selling Integrated Solutions is enabling the sales team to effectively leverage digital technology to augment their ability to sell more efficiently. The role of the Digital Platforms Manager is to ensure these 2 primary goals are met on a continuous basis for our clients and sales teams.
To be the most successful in this role you must come with experience and have a proven track record of managing all sales and client facing technology platforms. Our need is to drive development and maximize solutions from digital tools. Specifically we are looking for client service portal and IOT devices (Monitor & Control) technology experience, we work with an outsourced team that requires management and includes approximately 4 full-time resources and 3 part-time resources.
This role requires a coordination between multiple, global functional groups, including:
- Domestic IT
- Global IoT Task Force (as an active member)
- Field sales
- Corporate and key account sales
- Engineering and Equipment Operations and Water Treatment Operations
- Actively represent all KAI client and sales facing digital platforms as the primary leader.
- Develop and manage a strategic plan for client and sales facing digitalization in alignment with Kurita’s global initiatives that also drives positive impacts to KAI’s business goals.
- Establish performance metrics for digital platforms and report regularly on success against targets. Metrics should be tied to overall effectiveness of the Integrated Solutions team.
- Lead innovation efforts by garnering ideas, developing client value proposition, connecting the innovation’s impact to business goals. Lead efforts to drive innovations from conception to adoption.
- Coordinate, build, and perform training and development programs for both client and sales facing needs that will increase adoption of the digital platforms.
- Develop tactical implementation initiatives that will improve client and sales adoption of digital platforms. Track success and improve.
- Ensure that digital platforms are articulating KAI’s value to client appropriately. Drive changes to digital platform as are required to ensure that the articulation of value is continuously met.
- Directly support integration and adoption of digital platforms within key and corporate clients on an as needed basis. This will require direct interaction with clients.
- Strategic integration of equipment solutions and related services that enable Kurita America to deliver on the Integrated Solutions promise to our client base.
- 10+ years experience in related industry, with proven experience utilizing digital technology to drive progress meeting business goals.
- Proven marketing, sales, and/or product management background, preferably in the technology or water treatment sectors.
- Deep knowledge of the industry and market segments KAI is active within.
- Experience and comfort in presenting to executive management, including C-level suite.
- Preferred bachelors or masters degree in engineering or business.
Execution of Integrated Solutions for our clients is a critical component of delivering on Kurita’s corporate philosophy; “Study the properties of water, master them, and we will create an environment in which nature and man are in harmony.” The Integrated Solutions team is tasked with ensuring our front-line sales and field service team is equipped with the innovation, knowledge, and information to execute, implement, and continuously improve on the promise of value we make to our clients.
Kurita America, Inc (KAI) serves a client base among wide market segments including: commercial and institutional, food and beverage, municipal, energy (including oil & gas and biofuels), general industry and manufacturing, and others. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of these market segments aptitude to adopt current and legacy digital technology and will balance that with KAI’s digital platform capabilities and sales teams adoption aptitude.