At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Manager focused on industries and global accounts to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will report to the Director of Sales Operations for Industries and Global Accounts. You will implement, track, and enable programs to promote incremental growth across our target industries and global accounts. You'll be responsible for working with senior leadership, executives, and field teams for some of Red Hat's top-tier customers. Most importantly, you'll promote consistency and collaboration in the go-to-market model among various international sales teams so that our top customers experience exceptional interaction. You'll need to have a dynamic and detail-oriented personality to interact with account managers and executives to resolve complex international go-to-market challenges. As a Sales Operations Manager, you will also develop an intimate working partnership across various functions like Global Partners and Alliances, Products and Technologies (PnT), Marketing, Finance, and Sales Operations.
Primary job responsibilities
- Collaborate with various global and regional stakeholders to build business plans for gaining access to our top lighthouse accounts in our target industries through the annual planning process
- Support the implementation of the industries and global accounts strategy, using a consistent set of sales tools to enable increased visibility into tracking business results
- Design flexible and cooperative cross-functional and cross-regional account engagement frameworks that optimize account coverage and alignment to a stratified account strategy
- Collaborate with global and regional Operations and Finance teams on measurement framework and process optimization
- Ensure that programs are globally standardized and properly aligned with other Red Hat business functions like Incentives, Legal, and Marketing
- Assist the Director of Sales Operations for Industries and Global Accounts in implementing against the overall team charter, contributing to business model building, key program messaging, and project management
- Work with incentives to contribute to designing an incentive credit structure that incentivizes industries and global account managers to engage effectively to remove friction between matrixed sales teams so that a holistic approach is taken to address customer needs
- 5+ years of experience serving in a functional leadership role supporting high-performance global sales teams
- Experience with program management, project management, or major account planning
- Experience fostering collaborative teams and mediating conflicts
- Background in services and sales support, delivering multiple priority projects with high customer satisfaction in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Financial and operational understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models, problem-solving mindset, and demonstrated ability to apply quantitative approach to problem-solving and measuring business results
- Solid working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) and other business tools, including Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Tableau
- Bachelor's degree in a technology or any analytical discipline; MBA is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.