GRIN is the #1 influencer marketing software solution in the world. Focused on providing authenticity at scale, GRIN helps brands manage thousands of direct influencer relationships at a time, cutting out the “middleman” seen in legacy influencer networks. Advanced tools such as the world's largest database of influencers, automated email outreach and follow-up, campaign management, the industry’s leading influencer CRM, and deep analytics with sales tracking, power the influencer marketing programs of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world.
Reporting into the Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations, the Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for assisting the Sales team as we manage incredible growth. This role will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership in designing, building & driving operational excellence, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity.
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA and has a Remote First work policy, meaning "work from home" is the default. GRIN has office space available in Sacramento if you decide to go into the office a few days a week, and there are a few days each quarter that you'll be required to come in to headquarters for quarterly planning meetings, with travel covered by the company.
What will you do?
- Design, build & manage scalable processes, workflows & automations.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking sales funnel and operational metrics.
- Surfacing and delivering regular insights to the revenue teams with sound recommendations, allowing our revenue leaders to make informed, strategic decisions.
- Standardize reporting for strategic analysis and consistency.
- On-going analysis of sales team’s performance.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations & CS Operations to refine lead qualification process, segmentation, etc.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to:
- Optimize & manage overall sales forecasting process
- Pipeline & Opportunity management
- Process improvement
- Measurement & reporting of KPIs
- Provide recommendations on potential Sales Spiffs to drive the right behavior/results
What will you bring?
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations as a subject matter expert
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce Admin Experience (certification strongly preferred)
- Project Management/Tech Stack Implementation experience
- Ability to research issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Is accountable, ambitious, motivated
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale even in a rapidly evolving environment
- Get it done mentality and is able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
- Relentlessly pursues better and more effective ways to reach team and company goals
- Salesforce Admin Experience (Certification a plus!)
- Familiarity with the following:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Data Enrichment tools
- And many more!