ELAP provides a comprehensive, reference based pricing solution that helps self-funded employers across the US significantly reduce their healthcare costs.
With double digit incremental growth,we are guided by an entrepreneurial culture that rewards innovation and teamwork. We foster the free flow of ideas and value initiative, trust, creativity and passion - qualities we consider essential to our success. There are many reasons why it's good to be an ELAP employee; and one of them is our generous, 100% paid (for employees / 60% for dependents) comprehensive benefits program that helps you and your family stay healthy, feel safe and maintain balance work / life. Another is our exceptional 401K match, in which you are vested 100% immediately. To learn more, apply today!
- We level the playing field
- We Passionately Challenge the Status Quo
- We Innovate
- We Advocate
- We Empower Clients and Families
- We are Accountable
In the role of Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for leveraging prospective client health insurance claim information to conduct analysis to determine how much savings they can expect by working with ELAP within in a market. This individual will play a key role in the sales process at ELAP as client savings calculations demonstrates the value ELAP can bring to employers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use prospective client health insurance data and ELAP proprietary tools (analysis/re-pricing) to conduct an analysis of expected saving that could be achieved by working with ELAP within a certain market.
- Engage directly with brokers and prospective clients to get clarification for any missing/unknown data and be available to answer questions and provide more detailed explanations on analysis results.
- Reporting and tracking of sales pipeline, trends, and performance with a certain market.
- Work with Sales Reps/Brokers to prioritize and respond to requested analysis deadlines within a certain market.
- Assess and evaluate the current analysis process and output to proactively recommend improvements to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Periodically conduct validation to insure re-pricing results are consistent with actual results from Audit Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
Bachelor's Degree required
Minimum of 2 years of experience performing analysis functions in a fast paced/high growth organization. Experience in the healthcare or insurance industry is preferred.
Summary of essential job requirements
- Strong attention to detail and analytic capability
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing accuracy
- Background in Math or Finance
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of Healthcare claims and census data
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible with analysis and make assumptions when necessary
- Ability to interact with prospective clients and brokers to obtain necessary information or to clarify/explain details of the analysis
- Proactive in making recommendations to improve any aspect of the analysis process or output